Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just set up my blog

Today is the first day for "Lisa Learns". While I've set this up primarily for the "VAPLD Staff 2.0 Challenge" I might periodically add notes about other things I'm learning in other areas as well.
For example, I'm working my way through the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" book at the moment. :) Feel free to skip that Jill if I have a post with that title. ;)

Back to blogging. I have had my share of blogs in the past, and I currently have one linked to my Facebook account. I haven't written much there lately. One thing I learned about blogs is that keeping up more than one takes up a great deal (too much!) of time, so keeping it simple is the best way to go.

I really enjoyed watching the video "Blogs in Plain English" (I'm going to bold things I've looked at, so I remember from day to day). I think it gave a concise explanation of what Blogs are all about. Of course, that is coming from someone who already knows about blogs.

More tomorrow, or later tonight. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment